Welcome aboard! We’re so pleased to have you with us.
While you wait for takeoff, here are a few tips to ensure a smooth flight:
- We are now searching for your flight. When we find deals that meet our criteria and match your specification, we will send them to your Inbox.
- Please book the deals we send you as soon as you possibly can. Good fares do not always last long and may disappear at any time — even in just a few minutes or an hour.
- Most of our flights are from larger airports—think New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Miami, etc.—but we always look for smaller airports closer and more convenient for you. If you don’t live near a “major” international airport, you may need to ‘position’ yourself via a short, domestic flight to take advantage of a really good deal. (Like going from Nashville to Chicago or New York to catch an overseas flight). Smaller airports don’t get as much action as the bigger hubs. We don’t like that either, but the savings can still be HUGE and totally worth it. (Here’s why.)
- We recommend you book directly with the airline(s) whenever possible. Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) such as Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, et al may not actually process your reservation for several minutes (or hours) after you book. As such, the price can change in that time and the airline may not honor the OTA price. In addition, many travelers were left on the hook with OTA credit during COVID whereas out clients got full refunds from the airlines.
- If you click on one of our deals and the price is already higher, that could mean the deal is already gone — but other dates may still be eligible for the same/similar airfare. Get in touch with us within 24 hours of our email and we will search again (one time maximum) free of charge.
- After you book, wait until the airline has confirmed your ticket and has assigned you a ticket number before you book any nonrefundable hotels, car rentals, transfers, or excursions.
- We do not receive commissions or payments from any bookings — whether with the airline or OTA. We may receive commissions from the purchase of products or services made through our website or newsletters at no extra cost to you. These are products or services we have purchased with our own money and/or personally recommend.
- Please Note: We strive to provide accurate information about business class travel deals. We cannot and do not warrant the applicability or availability of any price, airfare, service, or accommodation and we are not responsible for, nor do we accept any liability for, any service sold or otherwise represented by any featured provider(s). We are not liable in any way for any delay, cancellation, loss, injury, damage, and/or death to any persons or property during, or as a result of, any travel, service, or accommodation taken as a result of this service.
- Always get travel insurance to help reimburse for losses arising from flight delays or cancellations, health issues, emergencies, evacuations, etc. Your credit cards cover some things. But the insurance is generally cheap and we use it every year at least once. It has paid for itself every year we’ve had it. We use, and recommend, Allianz.